ChorusOS, sometimes called, improperly 'Chorus', is a highly scalable, reliable, POSIX compliant, embedded, realtime operating system; used by top telecom suppliers, in: public switches, PBXs, access networks, cross-connect switches, voice-mail systems, cellular base stations, cell-phones, web phones. ChorusOS Realtime Operating Systems Software Computers.
ChorusOS is a microkernel real-time operating system designed as a message-based computational model. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: ChorusOS is a microkernel real-time operating system designed as a message-based computational model. ChorusOS started as the Chorus distributed real-time operating system research project at Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique in France in 1979. During the 1980s, Chorus was one of two earliest microkernels and was developed commercially by Chorus Syst mes. Over time, development effort shifted away from distribution aspects to real-time for embedded systems.
- Microkernel-based operating systems
- French inventions
- Real-time operating systems
- Sun Microsystems software
- Growing ChorusOS www
Growing article, ChorusOS, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. ChorusOS.
- Plans Report: Japan, Korea, China to Break Windows Ties www
Plans for governments and private sector firms of China, Japan, Korea, China to Break Windows Ties, Japan, South Korea, to jointly work together to develop new OS to rival Microsoft Windows to be unveiled later this week, according to 2 Japanese newspaper reports. [InfoWorld] Report: Japan, Korea, China to Break Windows Ties.
- Several WebRing: Free Operating Systems www
Several sites offering free OSs. WebRing: Free Operating Systems.
- Hobby The Spoon Microkernel www
Hobby and education OS, Spoon Microkernel, for Intel compatible CPUs. Descriptions, documents, screenshots, tips, links. [Open Source, BSD] The Spoon Microkernel.
- Loosely NewOS www
Loosely based on concepts in BeOS, NewOS, FreeBSD, NT, Solaris, other modern OSs; goals: be as modern and complete as possible, emphasize platform portability; runs on x86 1, 2/4 SMP CPUs, Sega Dreamcast Hitachi SH-4. Kernel used in OpenBeOS. [Open Source, BSD] NewOS.
- News System News for Sun Users www
News about Sun Microsystems and its products, News for Sun Users, including new product releases. System News for Sun Users.
- Alphabetical Sun Country www
Alphabetical directory of related links and technical articles. Sun Country.
- Provides Coolspirit www
Provides SharkRack, Coolspirit, designed in conjunction with Sun Microsystems for Sun servers to cool and protect. Coolspirit.
- Manufactures Data Master International www
Manufactures and markets Sun Microelectronics SPARC based computing systems. Data Master International.
- Offers Solaris 8 Certification Practice Exams www
Offers 310-011 and 310-012 test questions. Solaris 8 Certification Practice Exams.
- Solaris Solaris certification exams and training www
Solaris certification exams and training Solaris certification exams and training.
- Develops Enea www
Develops and distributes the OSE family of real-time operating systems and embedded development tools for high reliability telecom/datacom, Enea, medical, automotive and safety critical applications. Enea.
- The VITA www
The VMEbus International Trade Association VITA.
- Alexa: ChorusOS Realtime
Alexa Directory Top Sites: ChorusOS Realtime
- DMOZ: ChorusOS Realtime
dmoz.org Directory: ChorusOS Realtime