ChorusOS, sometimes called, improperly 'Chorus', is a highly scalable, reliable, POSIX compliant, embedded, realtime operating system; used by top telecom suppliers, in: public switches, PBXs, access networks, cross-connect switches, voice-mail systems, cellular base stations, cell-phones, web phones. ChorusOS Realtime Operating Systems Software Computers.
ChorusOS is a microkernel real-time operating system designed as a message-based computational model. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: ChorusOS is a microkernel real-time operating system designed as a message-based computational model. ChorusOS started as the Chorus distributed real-time operating system research project at Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique in France in 1979. During the 1980s, Chorus was one of two earliest microkernels and was developed commercially by Chorus Syst mes. Over time, development effort shifted away from distribution aspects to real-time for embedded systems.
- Microkernel-based operating systems
- French inventions
- Real-time operating systems
- Sun Microsystems software
- Growing ChorusOS www
Growing article, ChorusOS, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. ChorusOS.
- New Cefarix OS www
New project, OS, intended as stable, fast, secure, reliable, easy to use, 32-bit protected mode OS for x86 and later PowerPC systems, open source, many features, graphical user interface (GUI), to replace Microsoft Windows, all versions. Cefarix OS.
- Aims MacPorts www
Aims to provide an easy way to install various open-source software products on MacOS X. MacPorts.
- Hobby The Spoon Microkernel www
Hobby and education OS, Spoon Microkernel, for Intel compatible CPUs. Descriptions, documents, screenshots, tips, links. [Open Source, BSD] The Spoon Microkernel.
- Free Apostle www
Free microkernel operating system for i386 architecture, Apostle, built on Gemini Nucleus, coded in C. Seeks to provide well-designed alternate to extant OSs; goal: create an OS that works because it is appropriate and effective for its users. [open source, GPL] Apostle.
- Alphabetical Sun Country www
Alphabetical directory of related links and technical articles. Sun Country.
- Mailing Solaris on Intel www
Mailing list and forum to discuss technical support questions, Intel, user experiences, commercial announcements, driver updates, on x86 platform. Yahoo Tech Groups. Solaris on Intel.
- UK Q Associates www
UK Sun Microsystems reseller for storage area networks, Associates, systems, workstations and servers. Q Associates.
- Designs Carlo Gavazzi Computing Solutions www
Designs and manufactures a wide range of multiport synchronous and asynchronous multiport serial controllers for Sun Solaris. Carlo Gavazzi Computing Solutions.
- Offers Whizlabs Java certification practice exams www
Offers practice exams for Java certification Whizlabs Java certification practice exams.
- Solaris Solaris certification exams and training www
Solaris certification exams and training Solaris certification exams and training.
- Realtime SW Datentechnik GmbH www
Realtime software, Datentechnik GmbH, hardware, services: QNX, SQL, multiplatform RAD, portable UNIX-Windows, networking, RAID, multiport. SW Datentechnik GmbH.
- Makes JMI Software Systems, Inc. www
Makes C Executive and PSX multitasking, Software Systems, Inc., ROMable kernels for embedded systems. C Ex runs on 8/16/32 bit CISC CPUs, many RISC CPUs, DSPs, over 20 so far: fast context switch, compact. Options: DOS file system, TCP/IP, SNMP. PSX is medium-size kernel, between small basic kernels and full Unix; optional subset of POSIX.1 system calls. JMI Software Systems, Inc..
- Alexa: ChorusOS Realtime
Alexa Directory Top Sites: ChorusOS Realtime
- DMOZ: ChorusOS Realtime
dmoz.org Directory: ChorusOS Realtime