All operating systems (OSs) in this section support TRON standards fully or partly. TRON is an acronym for: The Real-time Operating system Nucleus. The TRON Project officially began June 1984, due to findings and recommendations in a report by a Japan Electronic Industrial Development Association technical committee that investigated microprocessor uses in the 1990s and later. Dr. Ken Sakamura, University of Tokyo, chaired this committee, managed TRON development, and is the main creator of the TRON architecture. Much like POSIX, TRON is not a body of computer code that is compiled and run on a processor. Rather, it is a set of standards: interfaces, design guidelines, software design specifications, for creating the computer code that will become an OS kernel, and defining language interfaces between an OS and its programs, to give compatibility when moving programs between compatible systems. TRON Realtime Operating Systems Software Computers.
Tron is a 1982 science fiction film produced by Walt Disney Productions. The film has spawned the Tron multimedia franchise . (wikipedia)
- Tron A 1982 American science fiction action-adventure film written and directed by Steven...
- Tron: Legacy A 2010 American science fiction action film directed by Joseph Kosinski from a screenplay...
- Mechatronics A multidisciplinary field of science that includes a combination of mechanical engineering...
- Tron (character) A character from the Tron franchise.
- Tron (soundtrack) The soundtrack album for the 1982 film of the same name, composed by Wendy Carlos with two...
- Tron: Uprising An American animated science fiction television series, part of the Tron franchise, set...
- Tron (video game) A coin-operated arcade video game manufactured and distributed by Bally Midway in 1982.
- Tron: The Ghost in the Machine A six-issue comic book limited series produced by Slave Labor Graphics.
- TRON command A debugging command in old dialects of the BASIC programming language.
- Jay Maynard An American computer programmer, system administrator and the volunteer project maintainer for...
- Amphoe Tron A district of Uttaradit Province, northern Thailand.
- eCos www
An open-source real-time operating system for embedded applications. eCos. Site includes news, documentation, downloads, FAQ, mailing lists and hardware compatibility details.
- T-Engine TRON + Linux = T-Linux www
T-Engine Forum and MontaVista Software are joining the long-dominant Japanese embedded OS, Linux = T-Linux, TRON, with embedded Linux, to form a standard software architecture for embedded devices benefiting from open source and Linux. Forum with comments. [Slashdot] TRON + Linux = T-Linux.
- Announcement B-Free 0.0.20 Released www
Announcement disproving rumors that project is dead, 0.0.20 Released, 3 forum comments. [OSNews.com] B-Free 0.0.20 Released.
- What The Most Popular Operating System in the World www
What is Earth's most widely used OS? Not Linux, Most Popular Operating System in the World, Unix, or Windows, but ITRON, Japanese realtime kernel for small-scale embedded systems. It runs mobile phones, digital cameras, CD players, many other devices. [LinuxInsider] The Most Popular Operating System in the World.
- Growing TRON Project www
Growing article, Project, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. TRON Project.
- Official TRON Web www
Official overseas news source; all the information needed to learn about and keep up on developments in this popular, Web, general-purpose computer architecture designed to connect the wide array of computer systems used in society today, and new types to come into use in the next century. TRON Web.
- Story Accelerated Technology Appointed Official North American Liaison Office of the TRON Association www
Story on announcement, Technology Appointed Official North American Liaison Office of the TRON Association, made at Embedded Systems Conference San Francisco 2003, history and information on TRON, ITRON; Mentor Graphics, Accelerated Technology. [EDACafe] Accelerated Technology Appointed Official North American Liaison Office of the TRON Association.
- Used Accelerated Technology's Nucleus RTOS Helps Passenger Safety in Critical Testing Device for Civil Aircraft www
Used to develop Air Data Test Set (ADTS) 505 remote hand terminal, Technology's Nucleus RTOS Helps Passenger Safety in Critical Testing Device for Civil Aircraft, by Druck Ltd., England. Made for use in civil craft, the test set lets technicians check performance and readout of vital instruments in cockpit. [EDACafe.com] Accelerated Technology's Nucleus RTOS Helps Passenger Safety in Critical Testing Device for Civil Aircraft.
- No Nucleus RTOS www
No royalty, RTOS, wide range modular products: kernels, network stack and management, internet connectivity, Java support, terminal application, C++, profiling, prototyping. By Mentor Graphics Corp. Nucleus RTOS.
- Plans Report: Japan, Korea, China to Break Windows Ties www
Plans for governments and private sector firms of China, Japan, Korea, China to Break Windows Ties, Japan, South Korea, to jointly work together to develop new OS to rival Microsoft Windows to be unveiled later this week, according to 2 Japanese newspaper reports. [InfoWorld] Report: Japan, Korea, China to Break Windows Ties.
- Resource FreeOS.com www
Resource Center for Free Operating Systems: articles, FreeOS.com, documentation, download sites, news, links, and anything related to all Free OSs. FreeOS.com.
- Dynamic S.Ha.R.K. www
Dynamic configurable kernel architecture to support hard/soft/non realtime use with interchangeable scheduling algorithms: fully modular in scheduling policies, S.Ha.R.K., aperiodic servers, concurrency control protocols; all not modular in most traditional OSs. Derived from HARTIK: HArd Real TIme Kernel. [Open Source, GPL] S.Ha.R.K..
- Secure, Integrity www
Secure, Integrity, no royalty, for high reliability embedded systems; hardware memory protection to isolate and protect it and user tasks from incorrect operation by errors or tampering; object-oriented design allows verifying data security/integrity, communications, individual components, whole system; strict adherence to provable resource requirements. Green Hills Software, Inc. Integrity.
- Growing RTEMS www
Growing article, RTEMS, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. RTEMS.
- Development, Engineer's Office for Microcomputer Technology www
Development, Office for Microcomputer Technology, training, support services for embedded hardware and software, especially based on RTEMS RTOS; founded 1987. English, Deutsch. Engineer's Office for Microcomputer Technology.
- No Oki Selects Express Logic's ThreadX RTOS for ARM Microcontrollers www
No royalty RTOS maker announces its ThreadX is selected by Oki Semiconductor as preferred for its new line of low-level 32-bit controllers using industry-leading ARM7TDMI processor, Selects Express Logic's ThreadX RTOS for ARM Microcontrollers, and related development systems. [Embedded Star] Oki Selects Express Logic's ThreadX RTOS for ARM Microcontrollers.
- Growing ThreadX www
Growing article, ThreadX, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. ThreadX.
- Commercial Code Confidence Ltd www
Commercial provider of eCos IDE, Confidence Ltd, tools and training services. Code Confidence Ltd.
- Realtime Xpolyplus www
Realtime OS and development system for programs for industrial automation, Xpolyplus, telecontrol, machine automation. It is C-Scada: does all functions of SCADA, plus control (more so with neXor I/O hardware); by XPLAB. English, Italian. Xpolyplus.
- Makes Kadak Products Ltd. www
Makes AMX RTOS, Products Ltd., KwikNet TCP/IP stack and Web server, KwikLook fault finder, KwikPeg GUI with graphics library. A high quality realtime software foundation for embedded products. Kadak Products Ltd..
- Alexa: TRON Realtime
Alexa Directory Top Sites: TRON Realtime
- DMOZ: TRON Realtime
dmoz.org Directory: TRON Realtime