VxWorks Realtime Operating Systems Software Computers.
VxWorks is a real-time operating system (RTOS) developed as proprietary software by Wind River of Alameda, California, US. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: VxWorks is a real-time operating system developed as proprietary software by Wind River Systems of Alameda, California, US. First released in 1987, VxWorks is designed for use in embedded systems requiring real-time, deterministic performance and, in many cases, safety and security certification, for industries, such as aerospace and defense, medical devices, industrial equipment, robotics, energy, transportation, network infrastructure, automotive, and consumer electronics.
- Robot operating systems
- X86 operating systems
- PowerPC operating systems
- ARM operating systems
- Real-time operating systems
- Embedded operating systems
- Growing VxWorks www
Growing article, VxWorks, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. VxWorks.
- Introduction VxWorks and Tornado II FAQ www
Introduction and getting started, and Tornado II FAQ, and tool problems. VxWorks and Tornado II FAQ.
- One The MicroEmpix Fan Site www
One user microkernel (nearer an exokernel), MicroEmpix Fan Site, very small, version of Empix Unix-like OS developed at the Computing Systems Laboratory, National Technical University of Athens. The MicroEmpix Fan Site.
- Growing K42 www
Growing article, K42, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. K42.
- Multi-process/threaded RDOS www
Multi-process/threaded protected mode OS for all i386+ systems, RDOS, written in all 16-/32-bit Assembly in TASM, fully PROMable so can port to embedded systems with no keyboard and/or screen, stable and secure via segment protection and paging. [Open Source, GPL] RDOS.
- 32-bit TriangleOS www
32-bit multitasking, TriangleOS, multithreaded OS for x86 386+ CPUs, with GUI, FSs, applications, drivers, all in active development. Site has information, news, documents, screenshots, downloadable releases. TriangleOS.
- Assembly SCIOPTA RTOS www
Assembly coded high performance kernels, RTOS, internet protocols (TCP/IP), filesystem, support for distributed systems, DRUID system level debugger. Supports most 32-bit processors; COMPACT is for 8/16-bit controllers. By Litronic AG. SCIOPTA RTOS.
- Makes Kadak Products Ltd. www
Makes AMX RTOS, Products Ltd., KwikNet TCP/IP stack and Web server, KwikLook fault finder, KwikPeg GUI with graphics library. A high quality realtime software foundation for embedded products. Kadak Products Ltd..
- Alexa: VxWorks Realtime
Alexa Directory Top Sites: VxWorks Realtime
- DMOZ: VxWorks Realtime
dmoz.org Directory: VxWorks Realtime