Nemesis Single Address Space Operating Systems Software Computers.
- Nemesis The goddess who enacted retribution against those who succumb to hubris. Another name was...
- Star Trek: Nemesis A 2002 American science fiction film directed by Stuart Baird and based on the franchise of...
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis A survival horror game developed by Capcom and released for the PlayStation in 1999.
- Nemesis (hypothetical star) A hypothetical red dwarf or brown dwarf, originally postulated in 1984 to be orbiting the Sun at...
- Nemesis (Resident Evil) A fictional character in Capcom's Resident Evil franchise.
- Operation Nemesis A covert operation and an assassination campaign by the Armenian Revolutionary Federation carried...
- Nemesis (1839) The first British ocean-going iron warship.
- Bowler Nemesis An off-road racing vehicle designed, manufactured and sold by Bowler Off Road.
- Nemesis (operating system) An operating system designed by the University of Cambridge, the University of Glasgow, the...
- HMS Nemesis Meanings The name of several Royal Navy ships.
- An Nemesis, SourceForge www
An operating system with principles. SourceForge. All-new lightweight kernel OS; focus: support time-sensitive uses needing consistent Quality of Service (QoS), such as those using multimedia. Fine-grained guaranteed levels of all system resources including CPU, memory, disk and network bandwidth. Downloads, manuals, fine OS map. Nemesis, SourceForge.
- Growing Nemesis (computing) www
Growing article, (computing), with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. Nemesis (computing).
- Supports Nemesis www
Supports time-sensitive programs needing consistent Quality of Service (QoS), Nemesis, e.g., multimedia; fine-grained guaranteed levels of all system resources: CPU, memory, bandwidth of network, disk. Archive site, Systems Research Group: Networks and Operating Systems; University of Cambridge. Nemesis.
- New Cefarix OS www
New project, OS, intended as stable, fast, secure, reliable, easy to use, 32-bit protected mode OS for x86 and later PowerPC systems, open source, many features, graphical user interface (GUI), to replace Microsoft Windows, all versions. Cefarix OS.
- Full-featured, GeckOS/A65 www
- SUpport SUMO www
SUpport for Multimedia in Operating systems, SUMO, Lancaster University: microkernel OS with facilities to support distributed realtime and multimedia applications and ODP-based multimedia distributed application platforms. SUMO.
- Several DROPS: Dresden Real-Time Operating System Project www
Several RTOSs with QoS focus: much research is done on networking support for continuous-media applications, Dresden Real-Time Operating System Project, very few projects tackle related OS issues, such as scheduling and file system support for bounded response time: overview, status, download, installation, use, documentation, papers. DROPS: Dresden Real-Time Operating System Project.
- Exokernel dr'ex www
Exokernel written in C/asm for the x86 architecture. dr'ex. Released under GPL. dr'ex.
- Downloads, Miranda: SourceForge www
Downloads, SourceForge, announcements, and a forum. Programming languages: Assembly, C, and C++. Miranda: SourceForge.
- Exploring Opal www
Exploring a new OS structure, Opal, tuned to the needs of complex applications (eg, CAD/CAM) where a number of cooperating programs manipulate a large shared persistent database of objects. Opal.
- SASOS SASOS and Sombrero Project www
SASOS research, and Sombrero Project, and the Sombrero OS, at Arizona State University. SASOS and Sombrero Project.
- Alexa: Nemesis Single Address Space
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Nemesis Single Address Space
- DMOZ: Nemesis Single Address Space
dmoz.org Directory: Nemesis Single Address Space