Employment Software Engineering Software Computers.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws, regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Website Amazon.com Careers in Media Technologies www
Website describes history and projects of Amazon. Careers in Media Technologies.com's Media Technologies Group and Software Engineering and Web Development positions available within that team. Amazon.com Careers in Media Technologies.
- A Techpros www
A permanent placement firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of software professionals in the New England area. Techpros.
- Systems GTD www
Systems engineering high-tech company leader in space, GTD, defense, science, and energy. GTD.
- Improve Software Research, Inc. www
Improve customer delivered software quality through research, Research, Inc., design, and implementation of the world's best tools for software testing and quality assurance, functional testing, requirements testing, coverage analysis, regression testing, WebSite testing, embedded system testing, with full support for Java, C, C++, COBOL, Ada, Fortran. Software Research, Inc..
- Alexa: Employment Software Engineering
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Software Engineering
- DMOZ: Employment Software Engineering
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Software Engineering