This section contains speech recognition, voice recognition and text-to-speech research sites. There are no consumer products, resellers, tool kits here. Research Speech Technology Computers.
Scientific research is a systematic way of gathering data and harnessing curiosity. This research provides scientific information and theories for the explanation of the nature and the properties of the world. (wikipedia)
- Research Research comprises "creative work undertaken on a systematic basis to increase the stock of...
- Research and development Research and development, also known in Europe as research and technological development, refers...
- Market research Any organized effort to gather information about target markets or customers.
- Research (horse) A champion Australian Thoroughbred racehorse who as a three-year-old carved out a unique place in...
- Research (finance) Financial analysis refers to an assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of a...
- "Research" (Big Sean song) A song recorded by American rapper Big Sean featuring recording artist Ariana Grande.
- Research (1861 ship) A full rigged ship built in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia which was famous for a determined and...
- HCS Research (1823) A ship that the British East India Company had built for it in 1823 at Fort Gloster to serve as a...
- Research, Victoria A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, north-east from Melbourne's Central Business District.
- RE/Search An American magazine and book publisher, based in San Francisco, founded by its editor V. Vale in...
- Research Range A mountain range at the northern end of the Ural Mountains.
- A The Johns Hopkins Center for Language and Speech Processing (CLSP) www
A university research program whose areas of research include language modeling, Johns Hopkins Center for Language and Speech Processing (CLSP), natural language processing, neural auditory processing, acoustic processing, optimality theory, and language acquisition. Information about its research, courses, seminars and research workshops. The Johns Hopkins Center for Language and Speech Processing (CLSP).
- Offers STTS - Speech Technology Services www
Offers development of technology for speech synthesis, Speech Technology Services, speech recognition and lexica. Based in Stockholm. STTS - Speech Technology Services.
- Dedicated Speech at Carnegie Mellon University www
Dedicated to speech technology research, Carnegie Mellon University, development, and deployment. Offers open source speech software, speech and language projects, publications, and resources. Speech at Carnegie Mellon University.
- For Cassette of Phonetic Sounds www
For speech researchers interested in a standard for phonetic sounds. Phonetic Sounds. From University College of London. Cassette of Phonetic Sounds.
- Researches University of Sheffield Speech and Hearing Research Group www
Researches computational modeling of auditory and speech perception in humans and machines, Sheffield Speech and Hearing Research Group, robustness in speech recognition, and large vocabulary speech recognition systems and their applications. University of Sheffield Speech and Hearing Research Group.
- The Speech Recognition Group, Univ. of Cambridge www
The Speech Recognition Group is part of the Machine Intelligence Lab at the University of Cambridge. Recognition Group, Univ. of Cambridge. Its primary area of research is large vocabulary speech transcription. Its research interests also include spoken dialogue systems, multimedia document retrieval, speech synthesis and machine learning. Speech Recognition Group, Univ. of Cambridge.
- Research GritTec Laboratory www
Research focused on speech enhancement, Laboratory, speech concealment, voice biometric, speech recognition, and speech synthesis. GritTec Laboratory.
- Conducts Recognition Technologies www
Conducts research in the areas of speaker recognition (identification and verification), Technologies, signature verification, speech recognition and handwriting recognition. Recognition engines and applications are currently being developed. Recognition Technologies.
- Concentrates Haskins Laboratory at Yale University www
Concentrates on speech synthesis, Laboratory at Yale University, speech perception. Haskins Laboratory at Yale University.
- European Pfstar Project www
European research consortium investigating multisensorial interaction. Project. Two year project examining technologies for speech-to-speech translation, the detection and expressions of emotional states, and core speech technologies for children begins Oct 2002. Pfstar Project.
- A Centre for Speech Technology Research www
A multidisciplinary research centre that undertakes application-oriented speech research mainly in the areas of speech recognition and synthesis. for Speech Technology Research. Has implemented useful software, like the Festival speech synthesis system. Interested in collaborating with outside academic or industrial partners. Centre for Speech Technology Research.
- Technology Liberated Learning Project www
Technology which automatically transcribes spoken language and displays it as readable text. Learning Project. Developing speech recognition technology as a means to accessible and barrier-free learning. Liberated Learning Project.
- A Speech Module of an AI Mind www
A design for the speech recognition portion of a robot. Module of an AI Mind. Source code and theory. Speech Module of an AI Mind.
- Speech Vishwac Sena www
Speech recognition and synthesis based research activities and research papers. Sena. Particular focus on neural speech modeling, speech recognition and synthesis in virtual reality agents and virtual reality dramas. Vishwac Sena.
- Linguistic Univ. Of Pennsylvania Speech Resource www
Linguistic Data Consortium - an open consortium of labs, Pennsylvania Speech Resource, companies and universities. It creates, collects and distributes speech and text databases, lexicons, and other resources for speech research and development purposes. Founded by ARPA 1992. Univ. Of Pennsylvania Speech Resource.
- IEEE WASPAA'97 Home page www
IEEE 1997 Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics. WASPAA'97 Home page.
- Main LIMSI Spoken Language Processing Group www
Main activities of the spoken language processing group cover the following domains: speech recognition, Spoken Language Processing Group, speech understanding, dialog systems, speaker and language recognition, speech translation and audio indexation. LIMSI Spoken Language Processing Group.
- Russian Russian Speech Database www
Russian firm offering a large collection of . Speech Database.wav files containing Russian speaker samples on CD. Useful for voice and speech recognition research. Russian Speech Database.
- Czech Speech Processing and Signal Analysis Group FEL CTU www
Czech Technical University research focusing on enhancement of speech in the running car environment, Processing and Signal Analysis Group FEL CTU, speech recognition and to creating of databases of natural language. Demo available for doing spectral subtraction on your own data. Speech Processing and Signal Analysis Group FEL CTU.
- Performs Speed of Sound, Inc. www
Performs speech data collection and transcription in order to assist vendors and researchers in the training and evaluation of speech-recognition systems. Speed of Sound, Inc..
- Provides International Phonetic Association www
Provides the academic community world-wide with a notational standard for the phonetic representation of all languages: the International Phonetic Alphabet. International Phonetic Association.
- "Negotiating Nespole www
"Negotiating through SPOken Language in E-commerce" project aims at contributing to the promotion of economic growth in the e-commerce and e-service area by improving speech to speech translation systems. Nespole. Italian based research project has European and American participants. Nespole.
- Research MIT Spoken Language Systems Group www
Research initiatives for improving the interaction between people and computers via natural spoken language. Spoken Language Systems Group. Publications, news and events, and profiles of researchers. MIT Spoken Language Systems Group.
- Site Speech Group ESAT/KULeuven Belgium www
Speech Group ESAT/KULeuven Belgium.
- Speech Speech Structure Recognition www
Speech recognition based on inner structure. Structure Recognition. Pattern recognition method to estimate which the inner structure of the spoken phoneme. Speech Structure Recognition.
- Rich Research Paper on Rich Transcription www
Rich Transcription of speech, Paper on Rich Transcription, speech and speaker recognition, naturallanguage processing Research Paper on Rich Transcription.
- Engages Microsoft Speech Technology Group www
Engages in research and development of speech technologies in a wide range of applications, Speech Technology Group, including speech recognition (Whisper) and speech synthesis (Whistler) and Dr. Who. Microsoft Speech Technology Group.
- Webpages Speech synthesis and prosody papers www
Webpages of Dimitris Spiliotopoulos. synthesis and prosody papers. Research in speech synthesis, intonation, prosody, natural language, talking robots. Speech synthesis and prosody papers.
- Boston National Center for Sign Language and Gesture Resources www
Boston University resource for experimantal and analyzed data (especially from native signers of ASL) to facilitate linguistic and computational research on signed languages and the gestural components of spoken languages. National Center for Sign Language and Gesture Resources.
- Services, IHear Machine Hearing Research www
Services, Machine Hearing Research, products and information to enable hearing in machines. Includes some demos and details of models of complex sound pattern recognition. IHear Machine Hearing Research.
- Main Speech Informatics Group www
Main research directions are speech recognition/understanding, Informatics Group, methodology of speech dialogue systems, applied systems, hidden Markov algorithms. Speech Informatics Group.
- Provides comp.speech WWW site www
Provides a range of information on speech technology, WWW site, including speech synthesis, speech recognition, speech coding, and related material. Pages look a little old (1997) but a very wide range of FAQ here. Algorithm for building simple recognizers. comp.speech WWW site.
- By Singularity is Near www
By Raymond Kurzweil; Viking Press, Near, 2005, ISBN 0670033847. Book site, with descriptions, excerpts, resources, news, press reviews, biography. Singularity is Near.
- Research, Kurzweil Technologies, Inc. www
Research, Technologies, Inc., development and marketing firm. Technologies: pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, evolutionary algorithms, signal processing, simulating natural processes, related. Kurzweil Technologies, Inc..
- Provides Voxware www
Provides voice-based technology that enables warehouse workers to achieve higher levels of productivity and accuracy while reducing operational costs. Voxware.
- Supplies Rubidium Ltd. www
Supplies speech processing chips and solution for resource constrained consumer applications, Ltd., including speech recognition, text-to-speech (TTS), biometric speaker verification, speech compression and speech detection. News and events, technology information, and downloads. Rubidium Ltd..
- Alexa: Research Speech Technology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Research Speech Technology
- DMOZ: Research Speech Technology
dmoz.org Directory: Research Speech Technology