Contains links for computer speech science resources, professional societies, telephony, hobbyist experiments, the odd algorithm and sites of interest to speech sciences researchers. For speech recognition consumer products, see Computers: Speech Technology Algorithms Research Speech Technology Computers.
In mathematics and computer science, an algorithm ( i / ˈ æ l ɡ ə r ɪ ð əm / AL -gə-ri-dhəm ) is a self-contained step-by-step set of operations to be performed. (wikipedia)
- Algorithm An unambiguous specification of how to solve a class of problems.
- The Algorithm The musical project of French musician R mi Gallego from Perpignan.
- Algorithm (C++) In the C++ Standard Library, algorithms are components that perform algorithmic operations on...
- Algorithm (album) A 2013 album by My Heart to Fear.
- Algorithms (journal) A peer-reviewed open access mathematics journal concerning design, analysis, and experiments on...
- Ruleset Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Ruleset'.
- Main Speech Informatics Group www
Main research directions are speech recognition/understanding, Informatics Group, methodology of speech dialogue systems, applied systems, hidden Markov algorithms. Speech Informatics Group.
- A VOICEBOX: Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB www
A voice processing toolbox for Matlab, Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB, very useful for prototyping algorithms and has routines to do most of the basic useful tasks in speech. VOICEBOX: Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB.
- Has SPIRIT Speech Technologies www
Has advanced software algorithms for speech compression, Speech Technologies, enhancement, recognition and speaker identification (i.e., voice recognition). SPIRIT Speech Technologies.
- Pictures Museum of Speech Analysis and Synthesis www
Pictures of early voice synthesizors hosted by UCSC - site seems always under construction. Museum of Speech Analysis and Synthesis.
- A Torch Library www
A library in C++ for developing Open Source speech and machine learning applications. Library. The code is under the Gnu Public License. Torch Library.
- Provides comp.speech WWW site www
Provides a range of information on speech technology, WWW site, including speech synthesis, speech recognition, speech coding, and related material. Pages look a little old (1997) but a very wide range of FAQ here. Algorithm for building simple recognizers. comp.speech WWW site.
- Links Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms www
Links to papers, for the Analysis of Algorithms, conferences and other sites, maintained by Helmut Prodinger. Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms.
- An Analysis Of Algorithms www
An initiative of attendees of the 1997 Dagstuhl seminar, Algorithms, these pages provide research papers, a bulletin board, and links to researchers and other resources in the field. The focus is on average case and probabilistic analysis. Analysis Of Algorithms.
- "Negotiating Nespole www
"Negotiating through SPOken Language in E-commerce" project aims at contributing to the promotion of economic growth in the e-commerce and e-service area by improving speech to speech translation systems. Nespole. Italian based research project has European and American participants. Nespole.
- Concentrates Haskins Laboratory at Yale University www
Concentrates on speech synthesis, Laboratory at Yale University, speech perception. Haskins Laboratory at Yale University.
- Alexa: Algorithms Research
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Algorithms Research
- DMOZ: Algorithms Research
dmoz.org Directory: Algorithms Research