Contains links for computer speech science resources, professional societies, telephony, hobbyist experiments, the odd algorithm and sites of interest to speech sciences researchers. For speech recognition consumer products, see Computers: Speech Technology Algorithms Research Speech Technology Computers.
In mathematics and computer science, an algorithm ( i / ˈ æ l ɡ ə r ɪ ð əm / AL -gə-ri-dhəm ) is a self-contained step-by-step set of operations to be performed. (wikipedia)
- Algorithm An unambiguous specification of how to solve a class of problems.
- The Algorithm The musical project of French musician R mi Gallego from Perpignan.
- Algorithm (C++) In the C++ Standard Library, algorithms are components that perform algorithmic operations on...
- Algorithm (album) A 2013 album by My Heart to Fear.
- Algorithms (journal) A peer-reviewed open access mathematics journal concerning design, analysis, and experiments on...
- Ruleset Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Ruleset'.
- Pictures Museum of Speech Analysis and Synthesis www
Pictures of early voice synthesizors hosted by UCSC - site seems always under construction. Museum of Speech Analysis and Synthesis.
- A Torch Library www
A library in C++ for developing Open Source speech and machine learning applications. Library. The code is under the Gnu Public License. Torch Library.
- A VOICEBOX: Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB www
A voice processing toolbox for Matlab, Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB, very useful for prototyping algorithms and has routines to do most of the basic useful tasks in speech. VOICEBOX: Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB.
- Main Speech Informatics Group www
Main research directions are speech recognition/understanding, Informatics Group, methodology of speech dialogue systems, applied systems, hidden Markov algorithms. Speech Informatics Group.
- Provides comp.speech WWW site www
Provides a range of information on speech technology, WWW site, including speech synthesis, speech recognition, speech coding, and related material. Pages look a little old (1997) but a very wide range of FAQ here. Algorithm for building simple recognizers. comp.speech WWW site.
- Has SPIRIT Speech Technologies www
Has advanced software algorithms for speech compression, Speech Technologies, enhancement, recognition and speaker identification (i.e., voice recognition). SPIRIT Speech Technologies.
- Lecture Data Structures www
Lecture notes by Steven Skiena. Data Structures.
- A Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems www
A dictionary of algorithms, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems, algorithmic techniques, data structures, and archetypical problems, with related definitions. Many entries have links to implementations, tutorials, and bibliographical references. Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems.
- Performs Speed of Sound, Inc. www
Performs speech data collection and transcription in order to assist vendors and researchers in the training and evaluation of speech-recognition systems. Speed of Sound, Inc..
- Main LIMSI Spoken Language Processing Group www
Main activities of the spoken language processing group cover the following domains: speech recognition, Spoken Language Processing Group, speech understanding, dialog systems, speaker and language recognition, speech translation and audio indexation. LIMSI Spoken Language Processing Group.
- Alexa: Algorithms Research
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Algorithms Research
- DMOZ: Algorithms Research
dmoz.org Directory: Algorithms Research