Peripherals Acorn Systems Computers.
There are three different types of peripherals: input devices , which interact with or send data from the user to the computer (mice, keyboards, etc. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A peripheral device is "an device used to put information into and get information out of the computer."
- Computer hardware - Computer hardware are the physical parts or components of a computer, such as the monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphic card, sound card and motherboard. By contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and ran by hardware.
- Controller (computing) - In computing and especially in computer hardware, a controller is a chip, an expansion card, or a stand-alone device that interfaces with a peripheral device. This may be a link between two parts of a computer or a controller on an external device that manages the operation of that device.
- Display device - A display device is an output device for presentation of information in visual or tactile form. When the input information that is supplied has an electrical signal, the display is called an electronic display.
- Expansion card - In computing, the expansion card, expansion board, adapter card or accessory card, is a printed circuit board that can be inserted into an electrical connector, or expansion slot on a computer motherboard, backplane or riser card to add functionality to a computer system via the expansion bus.
- Punched card input/output - A computer punched card reader or just computer card reader is a computer input device used to read executable computer programs and data from punched cards under computer control. A computer card punch is a computer output device that punches holes in cards under computer control.
- Punched tape - Punched tape or perforated paper tape is a form of data storage, consisting of a long strip of paper in which holes are punched to store data.
- Computer peripherals
- Includes Econet Enthusiasts Area www
Includes details and diagrams of the software, Enthusiasts Area, hardware, standards, and interfaces used in the Econet system. Econet Enthusiasts Area.
- Guide ARM Assembler Programming www
Guide to programming in assembler, Assembler Programming, along with information about what one needs to get started, examples, and opinions. ARM Assembler Programming.
- Details The Acorn Atom pre-history www
Details and photographs of the industrial and educational systems Acorn produced, Acorn Atom pre-history, before turning to the consumer-orientated market. The Acorn Atom pre-history.
- Alexa: Peripherals Acorn
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Peripherals Acorn
- DMOZ: Peripherals Acorn
dmoz.org Directory: Peripherals Acorn