Sites related to Hewlett-Packard's HP 3000 and HP e3000 platforms including the MPE V and MPE-iX operating systems, application software, tools and utilities. Sites related to HP 3000 freeware, vendors, consultants, services, application software, user groups, conferences, and jobs are welcome. HP 3000 Systems Computers.
The HP 3000 series is a family of minicomputers released by Hewlett-Packard in 1972. It was designed to be the first minicomputer delivered with a full featured operating system with time-sharing. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The HP 3000 series is a family of minicomputers released by Hewlett-Packard in 1972. It was designed to be the first minicomputer delivered with a full featured operating system with time-sharing. The first model of the 3000 were withdrawn from the market during 1973 until speed improvements and OS stability could be achieved. After its reintroduction in 1974, it ultimately became known as a reliable and powerful business system, one which regularly won HP business from companies using IBM's mainframes. Hewlett-Packard's initial naming referred to the computer as the System/3000, and then called it the HP3000. HP later renamed the computer the HP e3000 to emphasize the system's compatibility with Internet and Web uses.
- HP 7935 - The HP 7935 was a business computer hard disc drive system manufactured by Hewlett Packard. It was produced by the Disc Memory Division in Boise, Idaho USA beginning in 1982 at a cost of about $27,000.
- HP 9000 - HP 9000 is a line of workstation and server computer systems produced by the Hewlett-Packard Company.
- HP Integrity - HP Integrity is a series of server computers produced by Hewlett Packard Enterprise since 2003, based on the Itanium processor. The Integrity brand name was inherited by HP from Tandem Computers via Compaq.
- HP Superdome - The HP Superdome is a high-end server computer developed and produced by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The latest version of product, "Superdome 2" was introduced in 2010. Superdome 2 scales from 2 to 32 sockets and 4 TB of memory. When introduced in 2000, the Superdome used PA-RISC processors.
- Stack machines
- Instruction set architectures
- Hewlett-Packard products
- MPE/iX Hewlett-Packard Education - MPE/iX www
Hewlett-Packard Education - MPE/iX.
- Company Speedware Corporation Inc. www
Company offering HP e3000 migration solutions. Corporation Inc.. Describes services offered and some tools they have developed. Speedware Corporation Inc..
- System ICS Group www
System sales and maintenance. Group. Hardware maintenance, remarketed equipment, disaster recovery, ICS Group.
- Technical Adager www
Technical articles by members of the Adager research and development team and others. Adager.
- Electronic Perwill Plc. www
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software for the HP 3000. Perwill Plc..
- FAQ HP3000-L Frequently Asked Questions www
FAQ list taken from the HP3000-L listserver and its parallel Usenet companion newsgroup comp. Frequently Asked Questions.sys.hp.mpe. HP3000-L Frequently Asked Questions.
- Site Hewlett-Packard MPE/iX Software www
Hewlett-Packard MPE/iX Software.
- Creators Minisoft www
Creators of system monitors, Minisoft, terminal emulators, Java programs, and printing and reporting tools for the HP. Minisoft.
- Listserver HP3000-L Archives and Subscription www
Listserver for discussion and questions related to HP 3000 and HP e3000 systems. Archives and Subscription. "Newbies" welcome. Search the archives. Subscribe or un-subscribe to the list. HP3000-L Archives and Subscription.
- Symmetric EMC Corporation www
Symmetric enterprise disk storage systems. EMC Corporation.
- Provides Multiview Corporation www
Provides accounting applications for HP 3000, Corporation, HP 9000, and NT platforms. Multiview Corporation.
- PSSI Public Safety Systems Incorporated www
PSSI offers software for police, Safety Systems Incorporated, sheriff, fire and EMS public safety agencies including: Response - Computer Aided Dispatching System. Public Safety Systems Incorporated.
- Specializes Allegro Consultants www
Specializes in software, Consultants, services, and consulting for clients with Hewlett-Packard PA-RISC based computers, the HP 3000 and HP 9000. Allegro's primary areas of expertise are systems software, performance measurement and optimization, IMAGE/SQL (database management system), software migration, and PA-RISC architecture issues. Allegro Consultants.
- HP Pro 3K www
HP 3000/HP e3000 (MPE/iX) application development, 3K, performance, interoperability, administration, configuration and training services. Pro 3K.
- Intact Lund Performance Solutions www
Intact D/R -- third party dynamic rollback for Image databases. Performance Solutions. Dynamic rollback is functionally equivalent to the Commit command in SQL. Shadow D/R - database replication and mirroring. Lund Performance Solutions.
- Developers Bradmark www
Developers of database and disk space management tools, Bradmark, and diagnostic tools for the HP e3000 IMAGE database. Bradmark.
- Free Allegro Consultants www
Free programs include: Bounce - logs off idle users, Consultants, CheckWWW - scans web server's access log file and web pages, Compile - a utility to automate compiles vaguely similar to "make", a command file that synchronizes hardware and software clocks, FTPRUN - logon "CI" replacement that restricts dial-in or network logon access to selected file transfer programs, MECONS - makes a network connected terminal the system console, ONLINE - puts most tape drives back online. Allegro Consultants.
- Ploticus/iX Andreas Schmidt www
Ploticus/iX data display engine is able to produce graphics and tables in different formats from HP e3000 resident data. Andreas Schmidt.
- Internet 3k Associates www
Internet consultants and integrators offering HP 3000 products including: NetMail/3000 - SMTP/MIME/POP electronic mail; DeskLink/3000 - SMTP/MIME gateway for HPDesk/HPOpenDesk; GopherServer; and API/3000 - CMC-compatible e-mail. 3k Associates.
- VB-View Robust Systems, Inc. www
VB-View client-server front end for VPLUS applications. Systems, Inc.. WebAssist/3000. Robust Systems, Inc..
- Java Lars Appel www
Java tips, Appel, tricks, setup notes, examples, software from HP engineer Lars Appel. Software downloads including Apache JServ for MPE/iX - Apache/iX extended with mod_jserv and JServ servlet engine for integrating server side Java. Notes for installing Java software on MPE/iX including Jakarta Tomcat - the Servlet/JSP engine from Jakarta.apache.org; Enhydra; Voyager ORB from www.ObjectSpace.com; JacORB from www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~brose. Lars Appel.
- Alexa: HP 3000 Systems
Alexa Directory Top Sites: HP 3000 Systems
- DMOZ: HP 3000 Systems
dmoz.org Directory: HP 3000 Systems