Usenet etiquette refers to practices of writing, contact, and behavior used in newsgroups (Usenet). Etiquette Usenet Computers.
Etiquette ( / ˈ ɛ t ᵻ ˌ k ɛ t / or / ˈ ɛ t ᵻ k ᵻ t / , French: ) is a code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary conventional norms within a society, social class, or group . (wikipedia)
- Etiquette A code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary...
- Etiquette (technology) Etiquette in technology governs what conduct is socially acceptable in an online or digital...
- Etiquette (Casiotone for the Painfully Alone album) The fourth studio album by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, released in 2006.
- Etiquette (Something with Numbers album) The debut album by Australian punk rock band Something with Numbers.
- Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics, and at Home A book authored by Emily Post in 1922.
- Gives The Seven Don'ts of Usenet www
Gives a list of behaviours to be avoided when posting to Usenet groups, Seven Don'ts of Usenet, as well as links to expand on each item. The Seven Don'ts of Usenet.
- Satirical Dear Emily Postnews www
Satirical questions and answers on how to act on Usenet. Dear Emily Postnews.
- A How Not to Look Like an Idiot on Usenet www
A list of 16 rules for basic Usenet postings is provided. How Not to Look Like an Idiot on Usenet.
- Explains The Bincancel FAQ www
Explains why one should not post huge binaries to non-binary newsgroups. The Bincancel FAQ.
- Short Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting? www
Short lesson by A. Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?. Smit and H.W. de Haan explaining how threaded conversations such as found on Usenet are adversely affected by those who "top post" instead of "bottom post" their replies. Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?.
- About How do I quote correctly in Usenet? www
About attribution, I quote correctly in Usenet?, quoting, answering, quotation marks and quoting other resources. How do I quote correctly in Usenet?.
- Offers Rules for Posting to Usenet www
Offers an discussion of what, for Posting to Usenet, and how, to post to newsgroups. Rules for Posting to Usenet.
- Briefly Why Ask Questions in Public? www
Briefly explains advantages of asking technical questions in public rather than e-mailing them directly to a group member. Ask Questions in Public?. Written and placed in the public domain by Russ Allbery. Why Ask Questions in Public?.
- Provides A Primer on How to Work with the Usenet Community www
Provides a list of things to remember when posting to Usenet groups. A Primer on How to Work with the Usenet Community.
- Gives Internet Netiquette www
Gives a summary of the important points of e-mail, Netiquette, mailing list, USENET, and chat etiquette. Internet Netiquette.
- Information NetManners.com www
Information on netiquette, NetManners.com, quizzes, advice, e-zine and forums. NetManners.com.
- Offers Binaries4all www
Offers binary newsgroup tutorials covering downloading, Binaries4all, posting and use of software tools. Includes messageboard. Binaries4all.
- A The Usenet Newbie Project www
A global presentation of Usenet: how to access it, Usenet Newbie Project, how to read posts, explanation of technical terms and acronyms. The Usenet Newbie Project.
- Alexa: Etiquette Usenet
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Etiquette Usenet
- DMOZ: Etiquette Usenet
dmoz.org Directory: Etiquette Usenet