For sites pertaining to moderated newsgroups. This includes information about how moderated newsgroups work, software and other utilities for maintaining moderated newsgroups, and issues related to moderating newsgroups. Moderation Usenet Computers.
From the pre-Socratics through the Hippocratic and Galenic corpus, and in the writings of such Stoic philosophers as Epictetus and Seneca, health was seen to flow from observing moderation – in exercise, in study, and in diet. (wikipedia)
- Moderation (philosophy) The process of eliminating or lessening extremes.
- Moderation (statistics) In statistics and regression analysis, moderation occurs when the relationship between two...
- Moderation (Internet) An online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.
- Moderation (game) A person who acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and...
- Text Moderated Newsgroups FAQ www
Text format. Newsgroups FAQ. Explains what moderation is, how it works, issues regarding moderation, and requirements for becoming a moderator. Moderated Newsgroups FAQ.
- Describes Pitfalls of Newsgroup Moderation www
Describes some of the difficulties one can run into in maintaining a moderated newsgroup. Newsgroup Moderation. Recommended reading before creating a moderated newsgroup, or converting the status of an existing newsgroup to moderated. Maintained by Russ Albery. Pitfalls of Newsgroup Moderation.
- A S.T.U.M.P. Robomoderator Program www
A flexible, Robomoderator Program, open source auto-moderation tool which allows Usenet news group moderators to partly or completely automate their tasks. S.T.U.M.P. Robomoderator Program.
- General AnchorDudes Usenet Newsgroup Server FAQ www
General presentation of binary newsgroups: specific terms, Usenet Newsgroup Server FAQ, provider comparison with a pricing table, newsgroup listings and a quick review of newsreader software. AnchorDudes Usenet Newsgroup Server FAQ.
- Homepage yEnc - Encoding for Usenet and E-mail www
Homepage of the public domain encoding format widely used in binary newsgroups. Encoding for Usenet and E-mail. A stand alone yEnc decoder is also available for download with its source code. yEnc - Encoding for Usenet and E-mail.
- Alexa: Moderation Usenet
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Moderation Usenet
- DMOZ: Moderation Usenet
dmoz.org Directory: Moderation Usenet